Jan 15 2016
In these years, rooting has become much sophisticated to Android devices, especially in web world. The reason is the drastic popularity acquired by the mobile platform as well as the availability of low-budget devices in market, which made normal users to explore the bays of Android. Even though the platform itself consists of many features, favouring productivity, rooting opens an extra window to the deep valleys of android, flourished with productive tools and applications. Thus, preferably it is good to get access to subdirectories of Android, commonly known as to root, if you want to make your device productive than usual. As you might know, rooting has many advantages as follows.
- As we said before, Rooting has many root-only applications to offer.
- Overclocking abilities
- Custom ROM
- Extended battery life & Performance
We know that this list of advantages will force every Android device owner to root their device and to avail these awesome features. Nevertheless, still in this techy era, most people are not confident to root their devices, due to complexities in the process. However, now you have a better solution to choose.
Universal Android App
Here, we would like to introduce ‘Universal Androot App’ to you, using which you can root many android powered device. For rooting your device, if it is in the following list, you have to install the application in your Android Smartphone, with the help of some extra file manager or installer. The list of supported Android devices is as follows.
- Samsung Galaxy 5
- HTC Hero (2.1)
- HTC Tattoo (1.5)
- Google Nexus One
- Motorola XT701
- Motorola XT800 (2.1)
- Samsung Galaxy Beam
- Motorola Milestone (2.1)
- Sony Ericsson X10
- Sony Ericsson X10 Mini
- Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro
- LG GT540
- Acer Liquid
- Acer beTorch
- LG Ally
- Gigabyte GSmart G1305
- Lenovo Lephone
- Motorola Charm
- Motorola Droid
- Dell Streak
- Vibo A688
Android devices above have been used for testing the application and hence proved compatibility. If you own, any of these devices, you can use Universal Androot for rooting your device with easiness.
- Rooting devices with Universal Androot
- You have to download the application, Universal Androot App 1.6.2 Beta 5
- Connect your device with PC via USB
- What you have downloaded is the .APK file. Now, copy that file into your SD Card of device.
- You may disconnect the device now.
We prefer you to use Astro File Manager. You can download Astro File Manager. Then install the application in your device, using the file manager and app installer.
- In the home screen, you can see the Universal Androot Application icon. Click on the icon and you can see messages like in the following image.
- As you can see, you can use this application to root and unroot your device. We guess, it is a much simple process.
Don’t you feel this the option is much easy? Even though it has less support for devices, the App can help newbies, indeed!